A senior executive with over 20 years of experience developed in several global financial institutions in the UK and continental Europe, gaining exposure to all layers of management up to board level.
- Jean-Christophe (JC) was the Chief Security Officer at Rabobank International from 2000 to 2009
- Prior to that, he held a number of IT Management positions within the Paribas / BNP-Paribas organisation between 1991 and 2000
- A French national permanently established in the UK since 1993, he holds an Engineering Degree from Telecom Paris Tech and has been co-president of the Cyber Security group of the Telecom Paris Tech alumni association since May 2016
M: +44 (0)7733 001 530
A highly experienced IT architect and manager with a proven track record of designing and implementing secure IT infrastructures and business applications globally, and over 25 years of IT infrastructure and development experience gained within the financial services industry.
- Neil held a number of IT Architecture and Governance positions within the Barclays Wealth / Barclays Capital organisation from 2006 to 2013
- Prior to that, he ran IT Architecture and Operations functions at Rabobank International, LIFFE, ABN AMRO and Coutts & Co. between 1989 and 2006
- He started his career at Logica (now CGI) and holds a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics from the University of Wales
M: +44 (0)7701 015 275